You can treat a 'brand' in Trust as a business space where all your testimonials and reviews that belong to 1 business are stored.
In order to register a brand you need to add the full URL of your business website that is connected to this brand.
Each brand registered in Trust gets a unique website code.
You need to add the code to your business website(-s) (similar to Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics Tracking Code) in order to display testimonials, reviews, and forms there.
👋 If you need any help, please contact us in the live chat or send an email to [email protected]! We'll gladly install Trust's website code to Unbounce or any other website builder / CMS for you.
Here’s how to add Trust code to Unbounce:
1. In your Unbounce account, go to “Settings → Script Manager”.
2. In case you don’t have any scripts, click on “Add your first script”.
3. Select “Custom Script” from the dropdown menu.
4. Name your custom script and click on “Add Script Details”.
5. Select “Head” from the “Placement” dropdown menu.
6. Select the location of the code based on your requirements.
To make sure that you never forget to add the code, select “All”. That makes sure the code is available on all landing pages.
7. Copy a unique website code of your main website from Trust dashboard (“Settings → Brands & Websites → Website Code”), paste it to Unbounce, then click the “Save and Publish Script” button.
8. In “Script Manager” you’ll see the result.
1. Add existing testimonials to Trust (as well as video reviews from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Vimeo)
2. Import your reviews from 7 external platforms (Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, ProvenExpert, Capterra, Product Hunt, Yelp)