You can treat a 'brand' in Trust as a business space where all your testimonials and reviews that belong to 1 business are stored.
In order to register a brand you need to add the full URL of your business website that is connected to this brand.
Each brand registered in Trust gets a unique website code.
You need to add the code to your business website(-s) (similar to Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics Tracking Code) in order to display testimonials, reviews, and forms there.
❗ Please note that Groove only supports the following Trust website elements:
👋 If you need any help, please contact us in the live chat or send an email to [email protected]! We'll gladly install Trust's website code to Gigrove or any other website builder / CMS for you.
1. Register your brand following “Settings → Brands & Websites → Register Brand” and add a full web address of your business website (e.g. https://abc.com) there.
If you have Off the Ground or Business plans, you’re able to add several brands to Trust and you’ll see them listed in the “Brands” tab.
2. Each brand has a unique website code (similar to Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics Tracking Code) which you can find pressing the “Website Code” button in front of it.
3. Click “Copy to Clipboard” to copy the code. Later you will need to paste it to your Gigrove account.
Connecting your general shop page
2. Scroll up and paste your Trust website code here.
3. Now you can display Floating Stars and pop-ups on your /shop page.
You can also add a link to your testimonial request form in your “ABOUT” section (“Shop settings → Store → About Page Information”).
Connecting your product page
1. Go to “My items” and press the “Edit” button next to the product page where you want Floating Stars or pop-ups to appear.
2. Scroll down till the “Custom HTML” section, paste your Trust website code here and press the “Submit” button.
3. You can also add a link to the testimonial request form form in the “Short Description” section to collect customer feedback about this particular product right from the page.
1. Add existing testimonials to Trust (as well as video reviews from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Vimeo)
2. Import your reviews from 7 external platforms (Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, ProvenExpert, Capterra, Product Hunt, Yelp)