You can treat a 'brand' in Trust as a business space where all your testimonials and reviews that belong to 1 business are stored.
In order to register a brand you need to add the full URL of your business website that is connected to this brand.
Each brand registered in Trust gets a unique website code.
You need to add the code to your business website(-s) (similar to Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics Tracking Code) in order to display testimonials, reviews, and forms there.
👋 If you need any help, please contact us in the live chat or send an email to [email protected]! We'll gladly install Trust's website code to WebStarts or any other website builder / CMS for you.
1. Register your brand following “Settings → Brands & Websites → Register Brand” and add a full web address of your business website (e.g. https://abc.com) there.
If you have Off the Ground or Business plans, you’re able to add several brands to Trust and you’ll see them listed in the “Brands” tab.
2. Each brand has a unique website code (similar to Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics Tracking Code) which you can find pressing the “Website Code” button in front of it.
3. Click “Copy to Clipboard” to copy the code. Later you will need to paste it to your WebStarts account.
4. Open the WebStarts dashboard, press the “Edit Site” button:
5. Choose the “Add” option, then scroll down till the “Embed Code” section, paste the Trust website code here and press “Insert”.
6. Make sure that the new embed code section is placed in the empty space and
doesn't overlap with any other existing section on your website page (a button, text box or headline). Then press “Save”.
❗️Please note that you'll need to repeat steps №5 and 6 for every page on your website where you'd like Trust widgets, pop-ups, Floating Stars or forms to appear.
6. When everything is done correctly, the date and time will appear in the “Last Seen” tab.
If there’s still a “–” sign, you should try to press the “Refresh the list” button, repeat all actions according to instructions or contact our support team.
1. Add existing testimonials to Trust (as well as video reviews from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Vimeo)
2. Import your reviews from 7 external platforms (Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, ProvenExpert, Capterra, Product Hunt, Yelp)