Trust offers two ways to share a testimonial request form and collect testimonials from customers / clients:
Send out a link to the form
Each form has a unique URL that you can quickly copy, pressing the link icon.
Ask people to leave a testimonial via automated email sequence, social media, SMS, live chat – anywhere that you can share the form’s link.
Trust also offers built-in email services, so you can send out emails and invite customers to share their feedback directly from your dashboard (the “Emails” tab).
Add a form directly to the website page
You can add the testimonial request form to any place on your website where you consider it necessary, the “Our testimonials” page would be a nice option as well.
1. Press the widget icon to see the settings.
2. Choose the type of your form (“Inline” or “Popup”) from the dropdown menu.
– The Inline type of the form displays the form as a part of your website page.
🧐 You can see a real-life example of the inline form on our demo website.
– The Popup type of the form looks like a button that you can customize. If a website visitor presses this button, the form will fly out on the same website page.
🧐 You can see a real-life example of the pop-up form on our demo website.
3. Press the “Copy to Clipboard” button and paste its code to the place on your website page where you want the form to appear.
❗ Regardless of your website builder, you should look for a “HTML”, “custom HTML”, “custom code”, “custom embed” options or a </> sign to add a form’s code to your website.
See some examples below for your convenience.
✅ After you receive a new testimonial, Trust notifies you via email, and you can find it in the “Testimonials” tab.