After your created a form, all you need to do is to copy and paste its code to the appropriate place on your Squarespace website page.
1. Go to “Testimonials → Capture → Forms”, choose a form you want to show on your website and click the “Add to website” icon in front of it.
2. Choose the type of the form and copy the form's code.
🔔 Note: if you are not sure which type of the form (Inline or Popup) you need, please check this article to see their real-life examples.
3. On the Squarespace platform, open the page and press the “EDIT” button.
4. Click the blue “+” button on the place of the page where you want your form to be displayed.
5. Choose the “</> Code” option, paste the paste the form’s code here and save changes.