Each website registered in Trust gets a unique website code.
You need to add the code to your website (similar to Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics Tracking Code) in order to display testimonials, reviews, ratings and forms there.
1. Register your website following “Configuration → Websites → Register Website” and add its web address (e.g. https://abc.com) there.
If you have Off the Ground or Business plans, you’re able to add several websites to Trust and you’ll see them listed in the “Websites” tab.
2. Each website has a unique website code which you can find pressing the “Website Code” button in front of it.
3. Click “Copy to Clipboard” to copy the code. Later you will need to paste it to your Kajabi account.
4. Open the Kajabi dashboard, go to “Settings” on the left menu bar and choose “Site Details”.
5. Scroll down till the “Page Scripts” section, paste your Trust code here and press “Save”.
6. When everything is done correctly, the date and time will appear in the “Last Seen” tab.
If there’s still a “–” sign, you should try to press the “Refresh the list” button, repeat all actions according to instructions or contact our support team.
1. Add existing testimonials to Trust (as well as video reviews from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Vimeo)
2. Import your reviews from 6 external review platforms (Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, ProvenExpert, Capterra, Product Hunt)