Each website registered in Trust gets a unique website code.
You need to add the code to your website (similar to Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics Tracking Code) in order to display testimonials, reviews, ratings and forms there.
Depending on the website builder you're using, the website code has to be installed on every page on which you'd like Trust elements to appear.
If you use Gigrove, Groove, Kajabi, Linkjoy, Shopify, Squarespace, Unbounce, WebStarts, Wix, or WordPress, check out the following guides for detailed instructions:
❗ Please clear your website cache before you start for better results.
1. Register your website following “Configuration → Websites → Register Website” and add its web address (e.g. https://abc.com) there.
If you have Off the Ground or Business plans, you’re able to add several websites to Trust and you’ll see them listed in the “Websites” tab.
2. Each website has a unique website code (similar to Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics Tracking Code) which you can find pressing the “Website Code” button in front of it.
3. To add the code, press “Copy to Clipboard” and paste it into the <head> section of your website.
Right before the </head> tag (at the end of head section) is the best option.
4. When everything is done correctly, the date and time will appear in the “Last Seen” tab.
If there’s still a “–” sign, you should try to press the “Refresh the list” button, repeat all actions according to instructions or contact our support team.
1. Add existing testimonials to Trust (as well as video reviews from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Vimeo)
2. Import your reviews from 6 external review platforms (Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, ProvenExpert, Capterra, Product Hunt)